Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Allow yourself yourself to laugh and when you do share your laughter


Men of TASTEs, the TASTEs of time. Today Wednesday, sept 9th, Marks one month since I started my blog. within this short period of time, I have learned alot, beyond measures. Your likes, comments, views, editing, criticisms etc are not only there, for a mirror view. I have used them as my strength to better my up coming articles, updates etc
I thank you guys immensely for I am nothing without your supports. The struggles I faces today is developing the strength I need tomorrow, so please continue to follow, comment, like and pour your support. This is a great foundation to began with I am only using your positive criticism to build a better platform. Thanks again for celebrating this day with me. #lovemyfans
Allow yourself to dream, and when you do dream big. Allow yourself to learn and when you do learn all you can.
I will say thank you to all those people, who gave me their time for an interview, you allow yourself to set goals, my goals and that has helped me to find success.
When I started this blog, I didn't know what I was doing or going to do but I allow myself to believe in myself and when I do I found self confidence
I allowed myself to lend a helping hand and as I did I found friends who stretched their hands out to help.  Mbango Adambi my personal editor in chief..lol
Sometimes I go for days without inspiration, sometimes I lack stuffs to write. And each time I get to that point in time. I allow myself to relax and when I do I find new ideas
She is my master planned, my sister in law, the founder of GLOW monAT a big time blogger. Miss ATem Orock... She said to me,"vcool allow yourself to love and when you do you will find love in return
Life is fun, allow yourself to be happy and when you do you will influence others around you. And that's just how I flow, make people happy.... Happy people.
Positive, I am always positive, no matter how hard or tough things might be, I allow myself to be positive and when I do life gets easier
Yes I am vallycool and I am cool like that. A blogger outreach.

4 comments:

  1. I like the I am kool like flag line... Looks like I wrote it... You said it all... Positivity is a great driver always... Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the I am kool like flag line... Looks like I wrote it... You said it all... Positivity is a great driver always... Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only spent a minute in your mind... Ssh! And all your thoughts was gone.. Thanks for your kind words.. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is full of challenges. It is a fact that to be successful you must be innovative and creative. You must be a visionary, and a risk taker. Its good to dream and dream big, for only great minds dare to dream. We must understand that, in every process in life, there is a start up phase. Start up maybe slow, foggy and discouraging, but to be successful you must persist, resist and insist. In Information Technology(IT) we have a model called Technology Adoption Life cycle. This model simply describes the life cycle of of each technology. On this model, there is a phase called chasm. Chasm can be seen as that gap in the unfolding of this life cycle between the visionaries, who want to go early, and the pragmatists, who want to wait and see . Vally cool is a visionary , very innovative and creative. You don't have to be a genius or a even a college graduate to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.

    ReplyDelete