Friday, September 11, 2015

Black women were created of brown sugar and warm honey. the sweetest thing to bless the earth. be wary of anyone who tells you otherwise.The beautiful and powerful model from Cameroon.

Black women were created of 
brown sugar and warm honey.
the sweetest thing to bless the earth. 
be wary of anyone who tells you otherwise.

It's beautiful to be black, because black is synonymous to strength, survival and heritage. I will say it loud and clear... I am black and proud. 
Miss Fidelia Nkwain, is a model living in America, originally from NW Region of Cameroon, precisely kom, she was born in Buea and raised in Mutengene a small town in the SW region. She did her primary school education in Mutengene, secondary and high schools in Tiko. She attended the university of Buea for a year,after which she left for the USA in 2009  She has a BSN in nursing.
She loves to Dance, sing, got culinary skills , writing of short sentimental poems on love, God and some issues of life, reading Christian and English literature books, she loves reading about health and the food industry, enjoys trying on new clothes and shopping for shoes. 
Beautiful black woman, your beauty is surpassed by none, beautiful black woman, your sensuous splendor is like the shining sun, beautiful black woman, you are the guiding hope of our people
I'm out going and friendly,carefree and free spirited .I enjoy being around positive people and joyous occasions, I try to make people laugh as much as am able to. But I don't like when people get on my nerves. I don't hold grudges, and easily forgive people. But then learn a lesson. Lol. I'm outspoken, bold, courageous and very adventurous.  I really love God and love to do the things that concern Him and pleasing to his eyes . So I'm a church type of a person; a born again Christian. That's basically my personality .
Beautiful black woman, your mind maintains your glorious power, beautiful black woman, your spirit is like a shining church tower which points the way to heaven above and which seeks to find true love.
I stay in shape by eating healthy,and in small quantities, despite the fact that i love food. Plus I exercise in the gym a couple of times in a week and I do alot of shadow boxing, Ha-ha it's super funny. At the end of the day it's alot about genetics...there are no two ways about it.
Anything caught your eye for the upcoming season?
Nothing really specific. I always look forward to seeing the trends emerge in the street. I am supposed to be in NY for the NY fashion week. I love NY it feels like the city of life, you see all colors from the runway to the Broadway.
Beautiful black woman, your time is like a precious commodity, beautiful black woman, your Ebony will is strong and free, beautiful black woman, in you lies the future
The most interesting shoots I've  done..... I did one last year with photographer Jerry Lambert and I really enjoyed it. The pictures I got from the shoot are my favorite pictures.
Who is your style icon?
To be truthful I really don't have a style icon coz I get tired of monotony. I love style, I love decency and Constant change. So I get bids and pieces from different people but I love people like Kate Henshaw, Lupita Nyongho'o, Stephanie Okere, Tara Banks, Tiara Crawford( my agent) and I love my own style. Coz sometimes you got to be your own icon.
The funniest moment on the run way was actually during a rehearsal for a show. Thank God it was an audition and I'd already cat walked the first time and when I was asked to do it  the second time with  high heels I stepped on something and my ankles gave way, it was a humpty dumpty fall...And everyone went omg are you ok? Lol. That wasn't really funny... And thank God it wasn't at the show itself, but that was kind of bad.
Best advice! Hmmm that's a tough one. Got a lot of really good advice from people. But I remember someone told me "be who you are and do what you love and always stay happy. Don't let anything or anyone steal your joy."
What's life like being a model?
It's a busy world. Especially if you've other commitments. I've to work as a nurse and I also have to be in church at least three times a week  spend time with family and I've to do one or two modeling meetings at least once a month. So it's kind of really busy but I love it and always look forward to the gigs. Some times I wish I could be in many places at a time but it is impossible. I was supposed to be in NY  this weekend for NY fashion week but I can't go cause I've a program in church. Next weekend I've to be in Tulsa OK for Tulsa Fashion week. Then I've Dallas fashion week coming up too, It's hectic.
Any last word for your fans?
Love love love...God is good .

12 comments:

  1. Ma chère sœur tu est très favorisée et le ciel est votre limite...my model Fifi aunt baby nabi you are highly favored

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look great Nabs.u go gurl.!great photos too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, u look great. Keep on doing great things. You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are more than beautiful . Keep up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An honest black woman,so beautiful big sis n congrats.we all proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow baby sis, I've just seen this today and I must confess I love it. I wish you God's abundant blessings.

    ReplyDelete