Sunday, October 18, 2015

Having kids doesn't stop you from looking hot, beautiful and sexy..

They say females are the stronger sex because they give birth to babies. But, are women warriors because they deal with the aches and pains of pregnancy and labor or because they can look in the mirror after delivery and deal with its physical aftermath? There are lucky mothers who end up with amazing postpartum bods, but the masses have reflections that are a far cry from their prebaby physiques. Check out these amazing beautiful women looking stunning and hot after birth two or more
babies.
                  Dorothy Diamond
        

Speaking to my most desirable Dorothy Diamond, asking her how she kept her glowing beautiful looks after having three kids
DD -  "It's all about finding a routine that works, planning, discipline and accepting all the help I can get from family ," says Dorothy Diamond, a CRM Insight Analyst , Writer, founder of the blog Purfect Escape www.dorothydiamond.london and the charity www.teachmetofish.org "Kids need to have a routine, so your life as a mom has to be planned,  I work extremely long hours so having my husband take over certain duties makes it easy for me to prioritise and plan my weekly schedule.
Before kids, I had a blassé attitude to exercise because I danced a lot... Those who know me will tell you I spent half of my university life on stage,  that made me believe my looks were infallible,  but having kids made me realise I need to look after my diet and exercise often.
Now I have to commit. It's pretty typical for moms to go straight from drop off at preschool to gym, grocery store, kitchen or work,  but I am fortunate to have a gym at work so I use my one hour lunch break to work out and end up eating at my desk... My colleagues are understanding as I am the fattest person in my team ... They remind me of that when the lifts parkup, they all turn to me and go, "step out fatty" ... Hahahha... That's how much they are motivating.
 
Pic in tiger was after my 
   second baby.. That's my target size that's my inspiration 

Trishia Balipikin.
           I was 7 months pregnant
  9 weeks after I gave birth to my daughter

Let's also not forget genetics plays a great role in your looks before and after baby, likewise the kind of deliver and your state of health... It all works out in the end if you are determined. We have just one life let's live it fabulously.


During that time, I did get my body back — and more. I lost 45 pounds in 9 weeks, more than I gained during pregnancy. Because guess what? Sometimes when your mind, heart and mirror tells you that you are screwed up, you will stop eating junk foods and hurrily register in a gym and as well had a personal trainer. So I fit easily back into my skinny sexy dresses and took all the compliments graciously. I can't believe you just had a baby, people said. You look so healthy!


                        MiMi MiRa
                   
Next stop was with Mimi Mira, whom I bumped into in Washington DC while she was on vacation Berlin Germany. She was looking hot and fabulous, so I wanted to know what she does to keep this incredible shape after having her daughter..
Her response was few weeks after my the baby, I was ready to show up, ready to lose the weight, I started by controlling my diet and eating habits...eh no bi easy oh...hungry want kill me...I really like chop...she light heartedly chatted... Small meals every few hours, exercises, just some few cardio and stretching for 30mins daily... 7 months later I started going swimming and jogging by the beach. That's how I could maintain this enticing beautiful looks... Lol..


               PoshDiva Barbie Balmain


     Reveals how she regained her sexy beautiful shape after giving birth to two children. The fashion Diva, a mother of two beautiful kids, married to a British oil Mogul, told me while she was pregnant her friends and some people she didn't know were constantly telling her she would never get back to her shape. She said it was little scary, amazing, and shocking that her friends were saying that her boobs will be saggy and that I will never get my flat stomach back. She said that at the end it was the best thing they could have said to her because it boosted her and her willingness of getting back to her sexy body. So after her second child she made it her mission to get back in shape.
"I did exercise, alot of exercise, I might do for an hour or half, ate healthily. 
'I'm lucky enough to have a garden so I'll pop outside where I will do some high knees, jumping jacks, burpees, press ups then some tricep drips and sit ups.'
And she'll even dance in her house, bathroom, kitchen in a bid to get fit. 'One of my favourite things to do is to put some music on my headphones and just dance naked around my bedroom... Hahaha .
I post alot on Facebook and Instagram just to let other women know kids don't take away your beauty or make you less attractive. Some people make hateful comments on my post, saying I am showing up, just nasty things but it is not about that, it is about being happy and healthy and for me that means being in good shape... Hahaha... It is important to feel good about yourself
.


Alobwede Sharon

The Secretary General of the African  cervical cancer action foundation, a wife and mother to three beautiful kids dishes on her secret to scoring a flat belly overnight—plus why she's in love with her banging body... She said.
 "After I had third child, my goal was to take control of my body again. I was lucky: I gained only 30 pounds, which is the recommended amount, and I exercised throughout my pregnancy. I didn't have a C-section, which meant I wasn't going wait weeks before working out. Within a week though, I was able to begin walking slowly on the treadmill and around my neighborhood. It felt so good to be active! When I got the OK from my doctor, I registered in a gym and started exercising  with others to stay motivated. But my favorite workout is hopscotch and skipping, which I could do at home in about a half hour. 
I’m in love with it! It was hard, but it really works. I choose seven different exercises, like squats, lunges, or push- ups, and do eight rounds of each—20 seconds on, 10 seconds off for eight rounds. It really revs up my metabolism. When I’m done, I eat More of fruits I don't eat late night food
I also drink lots of water N I make sure I drink hot tea after every meal
 To burn down the fatty substance can handle anything."

Chantal Moore
It took me can  up to 12 weeks to be taken into consideration before restricting calories and exercising to lose weight after baby.

Chantal enjoys her food. She eats anything from chocolate cake, ice cream to steak and hamburgers,.But when it’s time to prepare for something, she has the discipline to prepare for it.”


This time around, that also meant working with a nutritionist guide a book she bought for a dollar, which actually helps her alot on how to eat healthily. It was a roller coaster, but she’s a fighter. She just bit down on her mouthguard and got it done. ”My mum told me breastfeeding burns calories. It can help mothers lose extra weight gained during pregnancy. My mum has no medical background but due to her experience in life and as a mother of more than 7 kids, I trusted to her advice and did just that. 

4 comments:

  1. There is no denying the fact that having babies changes a woman's body but that doesn't mean she can't have her sexy back :).
    Milly
    www.millystyles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You hit it right on point... Thanks for following... I will start to follow u also

      Delete
    2. You hit it right on point... Thanks for following... I will start to follow u also

      Delete
  2. Respect to all the ladies I see on this feature... Babies and bodies are two words that definitely oppose each other... The battle is real some women do not struggle so I have heard, but most women need determination to even see results... Keep it up ladies keep inspiring and Vallycool you are on another level with having our backs, kuddos to you always... 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete