Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I'M XAM, I am the extensible application massager, I will be changing the way we communicate in the mobile space


There are millions of apps out there that target different market segments but none has been built to suitable sustain the 'Millennial Generation' in the messaging platform space. How do you feel when you send a wrong message or picture/video to the right recipient or right message to the wrong recipient? Confused, unsettled?
I'm XAM was uniquely crafted to solution these limitations in the traditional messaging platform. I'm XAM can replace a sent message. Better still, it can recall the message/picture or video. How cool is that? Cool eh!!!
I'm XAM, is an Extensible Application Messager changing the way we communicate in the Mobile space. It's a pace setter in its own category and I believe it's the BEST messaging app YET.
I'm XAM's founder and owner hails from Cameroon. He migrated to the United States at an early age were he obtained a B.Sc in Electrical Engineering at the University of North Carolina, UNC, Charlotte.
I'm XAM has so much extensible features. When not communicating with others you can still be fully engaged. Do you need to send an invitation, it's Qvite (Quick Invitation) capability will do just that. When held in your palm, you wouldn't want to let it go.
Visit www.imxam.com today. Register on the website for Early Access before it even gets on any of the App Stores. Find, like and follow I'm XAM page on Facebook and Twitter. As you know about it, tell friends and family.
I'm XAM! Who are you?
Better Messaging. Best Delivered.

2 comments:

  1. Its quite an innovative app.and its great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    Well over 160 thousand men and women are losing weight with a easy and secret "water hack" to lose 1-2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It's very easy and it works every time.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Go get a clear glass and fill it half glass

    2) Proceed to do this awesome hack

    and become 1-2 lbs thinner as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete