Thursday, December 17, 2015

How I met my wife... Miki Miki weds Katherine Bamnjoh this Saturday

He who finds a wife finds a treasure and he receives favor from the lord

As beautiful as it may sound... we met for the first time on a flight to Luxembourg in 2006. I had a huge crush on her for years and oh! My gosh she was damn gorgeous and i was afraid to even talk to her. I Can't ever explain the sublime beauty i was seeing seating next to me. She was younger then, attractive, charming, well dressed, sweet and a jovial lady. 
In fact, as courageous as I am, it took me sometime to come up with a conversation. I introduced myself to her and it turns out we were heading to the same location and had previously had a business conversation on the phone at some point but had no clue at the time. 
 
A few days after, I realized she was the same person. She was in Luxembourg to actually get a location to open a fashion hair saloon and Luxembourg was my base. So being a pretty single English speaking Cameroonian from the North West, I had to help her carry out the feasibility studies for her project. 
We became very good friends and our friendship kept on growing as we shared a lot in common. Unfortunately for some reasons she couldn't open her shop in Lux & had to move back to Germany. 
So things became tough for me as the only means of communicating was by phone. We both had very busy schedules, with her shop opened in Germany and all. I did not give up.Then came 2012 after 7yrs of loyal friendship and ups and downs with our previous relationships. All of a sudden, the communication lines opened up we started talking more often. 
We decided to take it to another level due to the fact that my feelings for her kept growing and she finally accepted I should visit her in Germany after several attempts. 
Visiting her gave me the opportunity to discover the house wife potentials she's got. She is a good cook, I mean fantastic and a respectable woman. I could not waste any more time...So 2013 was our year!!! I PROPOSED AND SHE ACCEPTED.
Met with her family in EU for the introduction. She then moved to Lux . In fact things went so fast. In 2014 we planned the knock door which was done in Banso Jan 2015.  
  • We will be having a white wedding this Saturday in Yaounde, Cameroon on the Dec 19th, 2015.

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More interesting and lovely stories still to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww I love love... It's an amazing gift... Good luck guys 💘💘💘💘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww I love love... It's an amazing gift... Good luck guys 💘💘💘💘

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my sis. I Hate that I won't make it to the wedding after promising her I will be there. Will make it up to her regardless. All the best to you both..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Tah I can't wait to write about yours. I know soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. may God bless ur union.its really lovely and interesting.love this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Katie ...this is awesome & u were a beautiful bride
    May God bless your marriage & wish u a happy life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Katie ...this is awesome & u were a beautiful bride
    May God bless your marriage & wish u a happy life

    ReplyDelete
  10. wish you all the best guys. I really enjoyed reading your relationship's story :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very to read this magic story about my still husband

    ReplyDelete