Sunday, April 24, 2016

Menoftastes Most sensational person of the month.


Vicky Fokala  is the men of tastes one of the most amazing person on Facebook! It’s hard to sum up this sensational human being in just a couple of words, but let me give you a small snapshot about this brilliant, smart and charming lady .
To begin with, she is one of the funniest people I’ve ever had the pleasure of chatting with. She is witty, creative, and her plays on words bring a smile on my face and of her friends and colleagues I guess every time. Her sense of humour is so quick and she makes people feel special by including them in her personal jokes.
Next is her gift of singing. Whether it’s a dusty street, a taxi, her kitchen, living room bathroom, she sings everything from jazz, pop, slow jamz, 9ja, makossa or worship, she brings the sound of angels to every song. Even when she’s singing a quick little ditty, she is able to make a perfect sound. I could listen to her beautiful voice all day.
On top of all this she is STUNNING. She works hard to hold a perfect taste of style and her sense of fashion is current and funky. When she walks into a room people are captured by her beauty and she stands out in a crowd.
These three things stand out to me most, although I could go on for pages as I mention that she is loyal, compassionate, dedicated, intelligent, spiritual, faithful, passionate, loving…
As you can see, vicky fokala is an amazing human being. When I first chatted with her on facebook I thought that I would feel daunted by her perfection. It would have been easy to hold her at arms length to protect myself from feeling intimidated by her.
While some may resent her gifts I find myself celebrating all that she is. I feel so blessed to have her in my life and honoured to be able to call her my friend.

2 comments:

  1. Teary eyes cool. I am honoured

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wrote this??how can his/her beer be given??...crazy in a good way kind of gal..love u hun.❤❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete